International Data Depository (IDD) will shred and dispose of business information that is no longer needed by your organization. This information can reside in multiple platforms including documents, hard drives, DVDs, and other media formats.
IDD prevents confidential information from falling into the wrong hands. Upon completion of shredding and recycling services, an IDD security specialist will provide your organization with a Certificate of Destruction.
The following are benefits of shredding and disposing your business data with IDD:
- AAA Certified by the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) ensuring quality assurance and adhering to ethical standards and privacy laws
- Certificate of Destruction for your records
- Environmentally sound processes to minimize your carbon footprints by recycling what your organization shreds
- Reduce risk by establishing shredding policies that protect against revenue loss, privacy breaches, identity theft, and scams
- Customers are invited to witness the on-site paper shredding process
Certified shredding is caring about your company’s privacy, as well as the environment.